CHICAGO–( BUSINESS WIRE)– A brand-new report from worldwide marketing research company Euromonitor International determines six styles reshaping consumer goods and services due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
In 2020, Euromonitor anticipates per capita international consumer expense to decrease by around 5%and the international economy to go into the worst recession since the Great Anxiety. Euromonitor’s new report checks out cross-industry styles to assist business strategize for and adjust to a brand-new business landscape.
- From Sustainability to Purpose: Efforts move beyond ethical and eco-conscious to a holistic method that produces social, environmental and economic advantages.
- Hometainment and the New Experiential Consumer: Out-of-home activities are brought online, and these virtual experiences need to provide as much value as in-person occasions.
- Where and How Customers Shop: Quick shift to e-commerce, click-and-collect choices and the direct-to-consumer channel speed up digital disruption.
- Wellness Redefined: Consumers focus on accomplishing optimum health. Happiness ends up being a tangible commercial possibility.
- Innovation and the New ‘Core’: Efficiency and worth drive product advancement. Brand names require to recognize and align with basic customer requirements.
- The ‘New Normal’: What’s Here to Stay?: Online shopping, remote living, reduced discretionary spending and self-care will shape consumer habits.
Euromonitor evaluates the implications of these 6 styles throughout health, charm, fashion, beverages, food, home, retail, travel and dining establishments, among other industries.
Download Euromonitor’s free report for actionable insights and business considerations in the aftermath of the COVID-19 outbreak.
About Euromonitor International
Euromonitor International is the world’s leading company for international company intelligence, market analysis and customer insights. Find the right report, database or custom service to validate priorities, reroute presumptions and uncover new opportunities.